The Client Goal
How Nativ3 Blazed the Trail
Nativ3 and the myEsthi team went through a thorough discovery process to ensure that we fully captured their vision both technically and esthetically. The application needed to do the following: allow video chat between a patient and esthetician, have an admin panel to allow for scheduling, possess the functionality for immediate purchases from users, and contain a sleek UI that makes the entire experience easy to access, easy to schedule, and easy to purchase from.
Nativ3 employed a wonderful mix of technology to ensure the application was beautiful, functional, and unique in the market. Nativ3 infused a complex stack of technology to create the best product imaginable. Nativ3 got to run the gamut of app technologies during this build:
- The front end is built with React Native, enabling efficient launching across platforms.
- AWS powers the app, with Amplify as the primary framework interfacing with AWS’s services, including DynamoDB for database and Cognito for authentication.
- We’re using Github for version control.
- Stripe is integrated as the payment processor.
- We built a custom integration with Agora.io for video conferencing.
- We also built a custom web portal for administrators to control certain functions of the app using React (similar to React Native, but not identical).
The end product was a smash hit.
Share this post
Contact Nativ3 Today