Careers at Nativ3
Digital Marketing Strategist
Be a part of a smart and talented team aiming to add significant value to our clients’ organizations. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a growing firm and a great roster of clients providing valuable digital marketing solutions through email, SEO, paid search, and social media. Our company environment is fast-paced, collaborative, rewarding and fun. We tend to educate and foster growth instead of micro-manage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Digital Marketing Fulfillment or Management, preferably at an Agency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks and projects
- Strong writing skills, able to generate SEO-centric copy and act as final proof-point for reports
- Must be able to perform and create Social Media and Paid Search Audits and Online Marketing Briefs
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices within B2B and B2C landscapes
- Experience learning, handling and optimizing several content management systems
- Thorough understanding of common web & interface conventions
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, the social media landscape, and current trends
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process, time & project management skills
- A constant drive to work with both development and online marketing. Utilize existing talents and strength-based efforts to build public resources which will acquire national and industry-wide recognition
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task on multiple projects at once
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while staying positive and upbeat
- Strong leadership skills in order to oversee direct reports as well as interact confidently with senior management and staff – including development and execution of search/social strategies
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Ability to work with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Work to become an expert on in-house processes, procedures, and systems – along with developing and forming company procedures based on best practices and previous experience. We want YOU to help form our company and get in at the ground floor.
- Manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SEO, paid search, and social media
- Lead strategic brainstorming sessions on strategy development, process and campaign execution for staff and clients
- Work with existing client accounts and the account team to plan, execute and report on current projects, campaigns and retainers
- Strategize with existing and new clients to grow their business by illustrating available solutions and the value of Nativ3’s services
- Ideate, lead and contribute to department process and documentation
- Be the catalyst for new SEM/SEO/Paid Social Media strategies, features and opportunities
- Take a cooperative role in the development of processes and best search marketing/social media practices across the agency
- Develop online marketing plans to supplement traditional marketing efforts & stay on top of industry trends
- Manage projects, time, and people efficiently and display excellence in business communications, both written and verbal, internally and externally
- Assess capacity and determine scalability and staffing recommendations
- Develop industry thought pieces on trending topics that can be used to build the awareness of the agency and our search marketing department, on a regular basis
SEO & Paid Search:
- Have a deep understanding and insatiable passion for SEO, SEM, and social media
- Be familiar with inbound marketing and sales platforms such as InfusionSoft, Nutshell CRM, SEMRush, and Moz
- Have experience in creation & testing of A/B landing pages and CTAs
- Oversee and execute set up and management of Google AdWords/Bing Shopping, Remarketing, Video and Text Ad campaign
- Possess or be willing to gain certifications in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and have a strong background in Google Tag Manager and Analytics tracking code implementation & integration, along with Facebook Pixel Configuration.
- Assist with client reporting including Google Analytics analysis, regular client reporting meetings and ongoing strategy review
- Drive strategy and growth within existing paid search retainers
- Fluent in all things related to lead generation, CRM, email marketing, user experience, and engaging digital content
- Factor SEO and SEM best practices into all project development, social media campaigns and online content
- Provide support to SEO & SEM teams for all ongoing web projects, including new site launches, page refreshes, site re-designs, and analytics tools implementation and CMS rollouts
- Ensure that all aspects of web content, meta tags and descriptions, page titles, and canonical URLs are optimized for keyword and semantic content research/strategy
- Review site information architecture/UX, front-end code, and back-end infrastructure to improve SEO and conversion results
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of email marketing campaigns, distribution lists, distribution schedules and initiatives, including email workflows through InfusionSoft – Nativ3’s automation partner.
- Ensure email marketing best practices around deliverability, frequency, measurement and content
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design
- Previous experience managing an email marketing program and using web analytics, preferably Hubspot or InfusionSoft
- Email copywriting skills and experience
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices (e.g. how to improve deliverability, how to best personalize email content, email template design, creating strong calls-to-action, writing compelling subject lines, etc.
- Possess or be willing to gain Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Oversee and execute strategies around social media content, paid social media, and management team for all social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram
- Manage social media team and implement standards for improved communication, process efficiencies and cross-functional training
- Manage and assess social media opportunities for current and incoming clients
- Work collaboratively with clients & internal team to ensure key messaging is consistent with brand campaign strategy and relevant in social media platforms
- Oversee the administration of paid social advertising strategy across all social media channels
- Execute, monitor, and optimize ridiculously effective paid social media campaigns.
Digital Marketing Strategist Application
We have no available openings right now, but very soon we will.
While you wait for an opening to become available, have a look at some of the great work we do!