NATIV3 is looking for an experienced, driven sales professional to generate new clients for our growing agency! Let’s talk!
NATIV3 is seeking Account Executives for our growing sales team! In this role, you’ll manage everything from prospecting, coordinating internal resources, closing deals, and then doing a seamless hand-off to our implementation team. Once a new client is on board, this account will remain as part of your possibility to upsell or cross-sell. Things are constantly expanding and changing in the digital and development landscape, so do client’s needs. In this role, you will grow the business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients, emphasizing net new customer acquisition.
- Identify, pitch, and help close new business/organizational accounts
- Prospect and develop new opportunities (prospecting, networking, cold contacting, and calling)
- Manages and grows existing accounts.
- Sells additional services to clients.
- Builds and maintains effective professional relationships with clients.
- Contacts and visits clients to help them better understand company products and services.
- Handles queries about company products and services.
- Builds up detailed knowledge about the company’s products.
- Plans for and attends networking events and other events to establish new business.
- Provides customer service to business partners.
- Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems, and follows up with customers.
- Help create and propose digital marketing recommendations that best suit clients’ needs strategically and tactically
- Work with internal teams to develop detailed proposals and other sales-related presentations as needed
- Achieve monthly and annual prospecting/sales goals
- Maintain a deep understanding of rapid industry advancements, insight, platforms, news, and opportunities to ensure industry expertise and advise
- Build, manage, and track sales funnels, forecasts, and account activity
- Assist other business development team members with developing team, and individual sales strategies and lead generation approaches
- Some travel will be required
- * The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Fearlessness when it comes to pitching and closing deals
- Experience: 3 – 8 years of experience in non-profit and mid-larger organization sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Digital marketing and web development fluency
- Ability to write proposals, think strategically, and develop custom solutions
- Problem-solving skills related to customer service & technical difficulties
- Strong background of knowledge in online/mobile marketing, client-side digital marketing, or digital agency experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Benefits and Retirement
- Expense reimbursement
- Weekly Happy Hour